Would you like some professional help with obtaining a grant of probate in Beaconsfield? If so, Chiltern Wills can help. When someone dies, in addition to dealing with grief, there is a great deal of paperwork required to wind up the person’s estate. If you would like to hand over this responsibility to a professional, contact Chiltern Wills.
Chiltern Wills is a Will writing business based in Beaconsfield and run by former London solicitor, Rebecca D’Arcy. Rebecca specialises in obtaining grants of probate in Beaconsfield and will be glad to advise on what needs to be done and to wind up your loved one’s estate. This will remove the burden of paperwork from your shoulders at this difficult time.
There are many tasks which need to be completed when winding up someone’s estate. For example:
- redirecting their post
- arranging insurance cover for the house
- obtaining accurate ‘date of death’ valuations of each asset
- paying any inheritance tax
- making an application to court for a grant of probate
- paying any debts
- paying any legacies
- distributing the rest of the estate in accordance with the terms of the Will
- completing outstanding income tax returns
- preparing estate accounts.
It typically takes around 3 months to obtain a grant of probate, as there is a lot of detailed information to gather before the executors are in a position to make their application.
We charge affordable, fixed fees based on a percentage of the value of the estate, which you should find very reasonable compared with typical fees charged by banks and local law firms.